Search Lasting Lips by Liz

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Make it light and natural!

For most of us, when we are just starting to experiment with lip colors we tend to want to stick with light natural colors right? That's totally how I was at first! Now... I always need me some bright, bold and colorful LipSense! 😉 But, for those of you who feel like natural is your zone... I gotchya covered! There are TONS of beautiful natural colors... but here's five of my favorites!


1. Bombshell! This is seriously a must have color for EVERYONE to have in their collection. No matter what kinds of colors you are attracted to, you gotta have this! It is great for days that you don't want to do much to get ready but you want to enhance your lip color a bit. It's also AMAZING for layering on top of dark or matte colors to lighten them or add some shimmer! ❤
 2. Beige Champagne! This is the most gorgeous, shiny, natural brown. I love it so much!! I am a sucker for shimmer and shine!
 3. Kiss Me Katie! Guys... this color was my first love! It was probably the fourth color I tried and I fell absolutely in love with it! I would still wear this every day and be happy. I love that it is a light pink, but the color of pink is a fun, bright, pastel pink. I love natural but noticeable. Not to mention the gorgeous shine to it! Love Love LOVE!!
 4. Praline Rose! As I've mentioned, I'm more of the shimmer and shine type. So the first time I tried Praline Rose, which is a matte, I was super hesitant and I admit... I didn't love it. But, once I adjusted to the idea of wearing matte colors... and then fell in LOVE with wearing matte colors, I also fell in love with Praline Rose. It is so gorgeous for every day wear. It has for sure been one of my top selling and most loved colors! It is such a pretty brown with a hint of a pinky mauve shade to it.
 5. The last color is Pink Champagne! It is similar to Beige Champagne. They both have that gorgeous frosty shine to them. Pink Champagne is a muted pink that is so so beautiful! This is perfect for everyday wear. This has been another big seller and no one has been disappointed!
So many gorgeous options!! I love them all... seriously!! If you hop over to my Facebook Group www.facebook.com/groups/lastinglipsbyliz you'll be able to check out my color collage album to see what these colors look like on all different skin tones instead of just seeing how they look on me! 😉


No comments:

Post a Comment