Search Lasting Lips by Liz

Monday, March 13, 2017

Let's talk eye shadow!

I love beautiful eye shadows! Here's the dilemma though... powder or cream? Which do you like better? I've usually always used powder but I hate the way that powder eye shadows always leave powder EVERYWHERE! My lashes, clothes, counter top...they're always covered! Cream shadows don't do that so that's a point in their favor... but they always seem to crease and clump, which annoys me more than the powder mess! Ugh! Ya win some, ya lose some.

Well... I have a solution where you can just win... ShadowSense by SeneGence! It is a cream to powder, so you get the benefits of each without the drawbacks. It's a cream consistency, but it dries to a powder finish. I am in love with this stuff!! It is super highly pigmented, so you hardly need to use any. You can use one color, but layer it thicker in some places to give it the look of more than one color. Plus, since you only have to use a little bit, one tube will last a really long time! It really is the most amazing stuff! Oh, and I forgot to mention... It's long-lasting, anti-aging, and water resistant. Once you put it on you have about 2-3 minutes to fiddle around with it and then it's set for the day! I am in LOVE!!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment